Sunday 10 February 2013

Blessed New Year Greeting




On the eve of Chinese New Year, I received many New Year Greetings. Among all, this is my favorite and I want to share this greeting with you.

祝你。。。

心想事成 (Psalms 37:4)
The Lord will give you the desires of your heart.

万事如意(Romans 8:28)
In all things God works for the good of those who love Him.

岁岁平安 (Phillipians 4:7)
The peace of God will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

事业有成 (Jeremiah 29:11)
For I know my plans for you, plans to prosper you.

新年快乐! Blessed Lunar New Year!







This floral arrangement is a New Year gift from a florist cousin. Thank You S. It brightens my house and uplift the festive mood.

I did not bake much this year, just made these two easy to do cookies and snacks. The Green Peas cookies are so good that I have requests to bake them again.


Green Peas Cookies





Almond Cookies




Crispy Baked Cod Fish with Nori Seaweed






Bak Kwa (Pork Jerky)



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...