|Sakura Peach Roll|
60g superfine sugar
6g unsalted butter,melted
1 teaspoon milk
200ml fresh cream
2 tablespoon superfine sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
A few slices of canned peach
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a bowl over a pot of hot water..
- When sugar is dissolved, remove from heat and continue whisking till ribbon stage.
- Fold in sifted flour
- Mix milk with melted butter. Add in some batter into melted butter, mix them well and pour back into the rest of batter, folding gently.
- Lay sakura on the tray lined with parchment paper, bake in pre-heated oven for 8-9 minutes at 180C.
- Cool the cake on wire rack and peel off parchment paper.
- Whip cream with sugar and spread on cake. Place some sliced peaches on the cream. Roll cake and chilled before cutting.