|pandan leaves and palm sugar|
500gm pork belly, 1.5 cm slices
80gm palm sugar,chopped
1/2 tsp salt
Pandan leaves, knotted
- Arrange belly slices into a big heavy based pot. Add everything except palm sugar.
- Put enough water to cover the belly.
- Bring to boil and lower to a simmer for 20 minutes. Covered
- Flip the belly over and let it cook for another 15 minutes. Flip the belly pieces again
- Put in chopped palm sugar and reduce gray until it's thick like honey. (lid off. Use medium heat and watch the char siu closely to prevent burning)
- Let the char siu cool in pot. Slice when it has totally cooled down.
242 children has registered with Powerlab! We need many lab Crew Leaders (shepherds) to guide the children through all the activities and fun. The children are divided into groups of 6 each. We will therefore have 41 groups and so need 41 crew leaders. Thank God we have 23 people who have committed themselves and God will send the 18 more we need.
We also have a Dedicated Prayer Team who pray for the camp. Our hearts are filled with thankfulness and praise to the Lord for His mercies.
The Mighty One, God, the Lord, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to where it sets. From Zion, perfect in beauty, God shines forth. Psalm 50:1,2